The doctrinal statement for Immanuel Africa Gospel Church is the same as that of the mother church whose members believe in the following:
- That both Old and New Testaments constitute the divinely inspired Word of God. Inert in the originals and the final authority for live and faith.
- That there is one God, eternally existent on the Holy Spirit, each with personality and deity.
- That the Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, manifested in the flesh through the virgin birth, died on Calvary for the redemption of the human family all of whom may be saved from sin through faith in him. That man, although created by God in His own image and likeness fell into sin through disobedience and so death passed upon all men for that all have sinned”(Romans 5:12).In the Salvation of the human soul including the new birth; and in a subsequent work of God in the soul and in a second crisis and filled with the Holy Spirit. This gracious experience retained by faith as expressed in a constant obedience to God’s revealed will, thus giving us perfect cleansing moment. (1 John 1:7-9).
- That the Church is the body of Christ; that all who are united by faith in Christ are members of the same; and that having thus become members one of another, it is our solemn covenant duty to fellowship with one another with pure and fervent hearThat our Lord Jesus Christ in His literal resurrection from the dead is the living guarantee of the resurrection of all human beings; the believing saved to conscious eternal joy, and the unbelieving lost to conscious eternal punishment.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ, in fulfilment of His own promise, both angelically and apostolically attested will personally return in power and great glory.